Monday, July 27, 2009

Wanted : An External Eternal Monologue From The Dark

Finally I'm indoors. Those flopping outdoor movie screens militate the Clockworter Orange to suppress the economic cross hatching known as sociability and humanity a bit. 'Too much' is someone floating the spending budgets of minimum wage interns. You! Noise pollution! Tieless wagging mattress! You! Echoing safe! Boss of bankruptcy! You! Peerless floatation device! You! Implode already and, for the love of diversity, say, 'I'm the social engineer,' five times fast outloud before turning to any thoughts you may claim to call your own!

Any self respecting disturber of the peace (a General) would crush any amount of automobiles to destroy the screens representing the audio pornography of indoor psychoses and neuroses at outdoor volume just to slap one 'event organizer' in the face once. Outdoor theaters are supposed to have rotting fruit and not bouncers.
Finally, a darkened room. I just jammed myself : there is no chance to flatten the Redford here. There's no limelight. I'm safe from my own cinematically crafted instincts for peace and justice; I too call them as unison - environmentalism - because the showbussers learned to think that movie screens belonged outdoors at Sundance.

I need a hero: a Tina Turner with glasses, a Johnny Depp with muscles, a Helen Keller for the S&M bat-freaks aping their way through the movie theahater by alternatively sitting on their faces to reclaim their own double stuffed buttheads in the most sardonic clubhouse in the treehouse. Calling all cars, calling all cars, please rendez vue and report with a proclivity to rally to collective intelligence by speaking. Feel free to graph ad nausium because tag is a fairtrade food fight, so by all means, vandalize 3D glasses with spells like, 'that's it: suspend my disbelief with something flammable!' Whatever. Refuters wanted. Reviewers be damned whatever. Whatever the monologue be, it best be better than internal for my external is eternal and I am immortal...

Wanted: one External Eternal Monologue from the dark...
'Magic Card' players need not ever apply ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment